- Steve was shocked to find that my car was on it's last leg and couldn't believe I made it there
- He then spent lots of time fixing it because he loves us so!
- My mom never tired of planning with Oliver and kept him laughing all the time
- Park
- White Sands... 100 degrees... sunburn...chicken...hot... potato salad..
- Sleep
- Space museum
- Make a cheesecake
- Petting horses
- More park
- Sift through "Jeanette's memory boxes"
- White Sands...evening... much nicer... really fun
- Grandma's for dinner...Haley + Oliver = best buds (finally!)
- Rain
- Library
- Make another cheesecake
- Freezing swimming
- Picnic in the mountains (again freezing)
- Drive home... Play in the playground in Seminole...Cowboy's restaurant in Big Spring for dinner (apparently the only actual restaurant in town)









OH...How Adorable! My favorite is the picture of him feeding the horses!!! I miss you! I hope we can meet up! Man...you're doing a lot of traveling! Where are you moving to? What else...besides traveling...have you been up to? Love Ya!!! ;o)
ReplyDeleteOh sounds like fun! I can't wait to put up my post on our trip... Got lots of pics too... but that's gonna have to wait. Praying teh desktop will be up Sunday night!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Loved the pics of you and Oliver and then him alone on the sled at white sands! Summer is so much fun!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures. I like the one of you and Oliver with the blue sky background!
ReplyDelete