Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lubbock

We are gracing Lubbock with our appearance for the second time this month. This time though it was business! My little brother, Caleb is getting married in November... and guess who has a photographer as a sister. This week was engagement pictures. Yesterday was the day... the day dedicated to blood, sweat and tears. Okay maybe no blood or tears but it sure was hot outside! We had a 1:30 appt. at a garden which made me pretty nervous since I have about zero talent for shooting amongst flowers and waterfalls! Afterwards we went home to cool off and get Oliver a nap. My brother went to get his hair cut and we headed to Tech to scout out some more shooting places. We should have skipped it, nothing amazing! Then we went downtown which was perfect minus that minor factor of the sun going down. Then we all drove over to Marble Slab to
slake our ice-cream thirst. I'm still at my dad's using his computer to work on the pictures, especially since he has photoshop 8.amazing. I haven't had much time but here are a couple of the pictures that I have finished.

































3 comments:

  1. Nice! Some friends & I did a photo shoot when I lived there... We took half of them at my Church there (SJN is gorgeous) and the other half at a cemetary oddly enough. I would not recommend that for wedding pics (obviously lol) but none looked as morbid as you'd think. We got some great shots. Sorry if I repeated myself, I think I'm being redundant but I can't see half of what I'm typing lol. Silly wii internet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't believe he's getting married! He's grown up! Great job on these ones, I especially like the staircase one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is little Caleb? Last time I remember seeing him, he was, maybe 8 years old!

    ReplyDelete