Saturday, June 13, 2009

LOL

My brother was baffled to learn that I rarely laugh out loud. Let me clarify... I laugh out loud all the time, really loud in fact. I haven't quite figured out what kind of things make me laugh out loud and what kind of things don't, even if they are funny. Comedians are on the don't list. Maybe the anticipation gets me or the fact that they are trying hard to be funny, I don't know. Let me share with you something that it on my do list... http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/
Oh man, at first this site might have received a smile, a little squeak or a giggle from me but it has upgraded to laughing out loud even after I have closed the browser. The comments too... OH hilarious, people will point out things about the picture that I hadn't noticed at first glance and the laughs just keep rolling.
Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I don't LOL either. I do smiley face some, but am starting to really think when I do that. I haven't decided if it is just as annoying.

    The family photos site is great!

    ReplyDelete