Sunday, January 24, 2010

What I don't feel like...

blogging that's what. Isn't that just awful, for you! Haha. It's been a long time and I have come to my blog dashboard many times and then just thought, argh I really don't feel like typing! So get a facebook and then we can totally keep in touch!
Well, good Christmas, good New Years, too many pictures, all on facebook...
I'm galloping into my third trimester here with baby no-name. Seems crazy, well that's because IT IS! This pregnancy makes me crave projects, so I've been doing lots of projects: painting, hanging, modpodging, sewing, crocheting, organizing, baking and on and on.
I've got to get outside today for some fresh air but here are some pregnancy pictures that Donnie took of me a while back, a couple weeks I think. Some more pictures if you are interested are here... CLICK ME!












No comments:

Post a Comment