I really haven't been feeling post-ish lately. But here is a small one about our
Christmas tree. Like so many others we have our tree up now (well of course NOW its nearly Christmas). We debating getting a tree farm tree this year but decided to save our money and go next year with a more stable income. So we hit up the trusty Lowes for our tree this year and turned up with a nice one. Oliver mostly decorated it by himself. He did great spacing them out for the most part! Here is a picture of him helping Barrett hold the Christmas tree up and one of him deciding where to put an ornament while Barrett gets the next ones ready for him. Then a little picture of my favorite ornaments, just because I think its pretty! Oh yes, let me include a picture of Oliver and Barrett being very cheesy. Those curtains in the background are the ones I finally made for our room by the way.


No comments:
Post a Comment