Friday, September 18, 2009

Moved

We are successfully moved in. There are a few and I really do mean just a few odds and ends that have yet to find a home. I plan to take pictures tomorrow hopefully so I can post those soon. Here is Ollie watching Between the Lions on the IHome while I unpack the kitchen. This was actually before we moved in we were just getting a jump start on unpacking. Friday my good friend Angela came by and helped unpack. Somehow she got stuck with the "random" boxes but it was prob. for the best because I'm sure I would have left them in there forever wondering what to do with it. She got it out of the box and into a spot. Here is Grace helping with the kitchen! Box after box was unpacked, holes were drilled for paintings, lights plugged in, and sheets pulled across the bed. hanging my brother's painting took the most work! This is a 5 piece painting that took several hours and a calculator.
But don't worry, we spent plenty of time bringing Oliver to some fun Oklahoma places. If you didn't know Oliver really loves the marching band and instruments. The last week that we were in Abilene we could hear the band practicing and Oliver begged to go watch (something we did sometimes). We were so busy packing that we couldn't go to the practice so I kept telling him about the giant band that Oklahoma had. The first weekend we were here we took Oliver down to Norman to watch the Pride practice, it was amazing! Afterward we headed to a great park and had Greek food for dinner. As the week went on we visited the zoo, several parks, checked out the grocery store, the mall and the health food store. Here are a few pics from the zoo, Oliver's favorite was the sea lions.










I wish I had taken this one with my good camera, so adorable. What could they be talking about?

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're getting settled. C an't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your camera is from the future. LOL. The pics at the zoo are awesome!

    ReplyDelete