Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pictures

It has been nearly a month since Oliver's birthday. I really don't feel like blogging about it, it is so old news so I'll post you some pictures and then blog again in a minute. We had dinner on Tuesday with family for his birthday. Then on Saturday he had a party with friends, a robot themed party.
~Our family picture for Ollie's 3rd birthday
~Some prep pictures for the party.







~Oliver and I donned silver hair for the robot party. Too bad Barrett couldn't join ;)










~His robot cake. Actually his first cake ever. It was a whole wheat apple cake with yogurt frosting. All the candies/cookies are something cool like carob covered almonds and fruit leathers.












~Posing with the robot he made.

1 comment:

  1. So funny you say that about Canaan. I think Oliver is Way advanced for his age and for a while thought he was a year older than Canaan! Maybe they are both ahead, just in different things! I guess they both have mommys who love them and do lots with them! Your pics from the party are great. I am so impressed with your creativity in the robot cake and making it look so fun and being healthy at the same time! In my second life, maybe I'll be more healthy. It is an aspiration I try at in little bits now, and one day might buckle down on and do better. But, looked fun. HOpe you are doing well in your pregnancy. Love you, Lucy

    ReplyDelete